Friday, April 4, 2003

The madness, the madness!

I thought I was organised for court this morning, I thought after yesterday's nightmare of paperwork and phone calls things were under control. This morning I am not only behind the eight-ball, but I have failed to bring anything in for the communal lunch in the staffroom later today.

Now the phone is ringing again and I'm due in court in an hour ...

Okay, I'll try and blog later, if I ever crawl out from under this mountain of paper.

My life is normally charmed, I'm sure it'll be back on the rails by lunch ...

More later.

Meanwhile, here are some recent google search hits to this site …

xena buffy the vampire slayer lara croft analysis

Korean pecs

"iraq war blog"

australia de mines harbour to deliver supplies to Iraq

rebuilding Umm Qsar port

Julian Rhind-Tutt is heart broken

"George Bush" speeches "War has started"

melbourne+chinese+lawyer+blogspot

dilbert and disaster

ella fitzgerald rascal

pictures toblerone cocktail

Iraqi bikini

No comments: