Thursday, April 24, 2003

Arrgh! I forgot Naylor day!

OK thanks to Jason for keeping me on my toes and reminding me, despite the long weekend and me being off work for a day with a cold, that Thursday has in fact arrived. The new instalment of Naylor is here.

"By the time I hit Lake George, thirty or forty minutes out of Canberra, the shadows stretched from the hills like thick purple scars. Car lights were coming on. I wanted to be in before it got dark enough I might have an accident, but the more I pushed myself the more likely it was."

No, I cannot claim to have written 1,000 words on demand in half an hour. I still have plenty of early Naylor draft before I have to start frantically writing every Wednesday night. Today's offering may be a little less edited than usual however.

I think I'm going to have to make Monday writing night, and start catching up on incorporating people's comments.

Thanks Jase. I need people on my case to keep this project moving.

*pant gasp pant*

No comments: