Wednesday, February 19, 2003

And now for a cunning plan …

Last night was my second Bloggers meetup, held at that most splendid of venues, the Gin Palace. This time, we commandeered the “harem” area filled with cushions and there was nary a business-wear karma sutra performance in sight.

But more about the blog meet-up and cool, new (to me at least) Blogs tomorrow. This is my Blog – and today is a massive exercise in self-indulgence.

Okay, yesterday I mentioned a cunning plan to force me to finish writing one of my hobby projects.

This is it: Naylor’s Canberra.

Once or twice a week, and certainly every Thursday, I’ll post 1,000 words or so of the Canberra crime novel on-line on my alternate site.

I’ve tried to set it up to be easy to navigate with a table of contents links more than an archive. But we’ll just have to see if anyone reads it. If so, and I if keep to a once-or-twice weekly schedule, I may finish the damn thing.

Hope you read, hope you comment.

No comments: